Robert Reilly – Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | 778.233.6520
Rob is a proven sales leader with over 20 years’ experience in the technology sector (telecom and software). Driving sales for both Fortune 500 and start-ups as the chief revenue officer in both Canada and the United States, Rob has developed a deep knowledge of selling for inside private, public and not-for-profit sectors both small and large companies. Rob’s start-up experience includes honorees of INC’s 500 and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 lists.
Rob has a passion for delivering results, achieving high team engagement, evolving effective, data-driven sales processes and tools, and instilling a discipline that enables individual and team success. His track record of successes includes:
- Developing sales teams, both direct sales (inside and field) and partner channels.
- Closing and managing strategic accounts and partnerships.
- Transitioning to a SaaS based sales model.
- Designing and implementing accurate sales performance and predictive forecasting.
- Performing due diligence on the sales function of targeted acquisitions.
- Leading IPO or private buy-out readiness with respect to revenues and sales.
Giving back is important to Rob. He encourages and mentors young entrepreneurs through volunteering at Futurepreneur Canada and the Beedie School of Business (Simon Fraser University).