Developed in conjunction with Stanford University’s Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, this comprehensive interview-driven process provides an objective perspective on your sales and marketing operations.
The Market-Driven Baseline Provides:
- Objective insights into customer perspectives on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommendations for how to step up your game and increase revenue growth.
- A stack ranked listing of the top 10 actionable items that can have the most positive impact on top-line revenue acceleration.
This 3-4 month engagement mitigates significant risk in your go-to-market plans. We assure market alignment, plus identify new and optimal markets for growth and monetization.
A Market Driven Baseline Study is a comprehensive exercise that combines qualitative and quantitative market research and analysis with broad based interviews to assure market alignment, identify new markets, and prepare for effective go-to-market execution. Deliverables include:
- Self-survey that delivers a weighted High Performance Revenue (HPR) Scorecard against the 21 HPR Elements.
- A minimum of 15 Altus Partner conducted interviews with employees, clients, competitive losses and subject matter experts.
- Altus-survey post interviews, providing an HPR Scorecard to rate relative strengths and weaknesses, reconciling with client exec scorecards.
- High Odds Target (HOT) Opportunity Profiling™.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Competitive analysis.
- SWOT analysis.
- 3-5 hour interactive outbrief with client exec team that presents observations, insights, recommendations, and a managed ordered list of top 10 actionable items to improve top-line revenues.
Rapid New Product Validation
“The Altus team, within a few months, drove an entire product and go-to-market strategy from our core technology into a new market and huge revenue potential. The market validation and process was creative and persuasive. The result was a new commercial initiative within 2 months of the project. We plan to use Altus for similar projects going forward.”
James Nolan EVP Solutions, InterDigital