MARKET-DRIVEN BASELINE – REVENUE ACCELERATION
Developed in conjunction with Stanford University’s Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, this comprehensive interview-driven process provides an objective perspective on your sales performance, revenue acceleration and marketing operations.
Create and implement new sales/marketing strategy and organization.
Build and hire inside sales organization. Accelerate revenues.
THE MARKET-DRIVEN BASELINE PROVIDES:
- Objective insights into customer perspectives on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommendations for how to step up your game and improve revenue acceleration and traction.
- A stack ranked listing of the top 10 actionable items that can have the most positive impact on top-line revenue acceleration.
This 3-4 month engagement mitigates significant risk in your go-to-market plans. We assure market alignment, plus identify new and optimal markets for revenue acceleration and monetization.
A Market Driven Baseline Study is a comprehensive exercise that combines qualitative and quantitative market research and analysis with broad based interviews to assure market alignment, identify new markets, and prepare for effective go-to-market execution. Deliverables include:
- Self-survey that delivers a weighted High Performance Revenue (HPR) Scorecard against the 21 HPR Elements.
- A minimum of 15 Altus Partner conducted interviews with employees, clients, competitive losses and subject matter experts.
- Altus-survey post interviews, providing an HPR Scorecard to rate relative strengths and weaknesses, reconciling with client exec scorecards.
- High Odds Target (HOT) Opportunity Profiling™.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Competitive analysis.
- SWOT analysis.
- 3-5 hour interactive outbrief with client exec team that presents observations, insights, recommendations, and a managed ordered list of top 10 actionable items to improve top-line revenues.
RAPID NEW PRODUCT VALIDATION
“The Altus team, within a few months, drove an entire product and go-to-market strategy from our core technology into a new market and huge revenue potential. The market validation and process was creative and persuasive. The result was a new commercial initiative within 2 months of the project. We plan to use Altus for similar projects going forward.”
James Nolan EVP Solutions, InterDigital
Sales Process Optimization
Best practices, proven tools and processes that enable you to optimize your sales force to scale to full potential.